October 20, 2014, HOURS 21:30
Everyone is innovative. But really no one is innovative.
For me, innovation is only “any change that will lead to an improvement.”
Everything else is wrong.
After the creation of our company we are proceeding with the request for entry in the category of the innovative startup (established by the government of the European general Mario Monti).
This is a particular category of companies, unlisted, and based in the country destroyed by The Great C: Italy.
(CLUE No. 7) Given that we satisfy seven requirements to access (including never having distributed gains, investment in R & D, have as object “the development / production of services/products with high technological value “), in the future the benefits could be different and relevant:
- Less bureaucracy for the business (in Italy it is a big step!);
- Tax Incentives for Startups;
- Tax incentives for those who invest in startups (in Italy is rare);
- Flexible use of working contracts;
- Possibility of access to Crowdfunding.
We’re waiting for the verdict from the Ministry.
The things is gonna be serious.
Startup & Innovation, a relationship not always true.